Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fangirling.

So my taste in music is sort of hard to figure out. I myself have never been able to do it :D
And now I'm fangirling. I've listened to almost nothing but The Killers for the last few days. At the moment I'm watching interviews. Their music is so... Ah. How do I describe it. Flowing and it makes you want to jump around and sing and it's just catchy and charming and amazing and wonderful. So many words.
And Brandon Flowers. I mean, his VOICE. And HOW awesome is his name? Yeah. A lot.
Last time it was the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who are just incredible.  They're actually coming to my town in September, and I want to go SO BADLY but I don't know if I will -_-
Maybe the thing I admire most about bands is their chemistry, how they get along. Because when the people making the music have a love for each other and the music, you can just feel it in the songs. You can tell they truly enjoy what they do, and that's such an amazing thing.
...he doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined when you were young... d'-'b

Shit, I should really be studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment